User Device Authentication System
iTracer User Device Authentication System for Protection of Leaked Personal Info and for Prevention of Fraud Access
iTracer UDAS is
- The enhanced solution for security authentication satisfying the device-designating service demanded by the Digital Signature Act.
- The enhanced multilevel authentication solution applicable to every service internal or external, using two or more device hardware’s true unique Info.
Why need iUDAS
Leaked Info of Personal and Authentication
- Increasing Leak of Personal and Authentication Info
- Threats of ID Theft and Internal Info Leakage caused by accesses from company internal or external, branches or business travelers
- Customer’s own Anxiety of ID theft who is serviced outside
Reinforcements of Login Authentication Functions Demanded
- Additional Authentication demanded besides ID/Certificate at accessing to each kind of web application
- Access-Device Authentication required at login (e. g., that ID’s MAC, NAT IP or Private IP)
- Login demanded only with the registered PC or smartphone
User Device Authentication Required
- Authentication allowed only to the user-specified device
- Authentication allowed only to the registered user device
- Use of User Device’s HW Info (ID-based MAC, HDD S-No, True IP, etc.)
- Blocking bypassed accesses at the same time (MAC tampering, Bypassing IP, VPN detecting/blocking)
What iUDAS actualize
- Reinforce login info protection of internal and external servers
- by blocking fraud/illegal login to web server
- by compulsory execution of company-wide login security policy
- Prepare proactively for supervisory institution’s Info protection regulations and evidential materials for external audits.
- Prevent potential security accidents by reawakening security minds of all executives and staff members, when having access to Web server from company internal or external.
- Prevent server-login accidents through other devices caused by personal/authentication info leakage
- Prevent information leakage from outside
- by allowing only the specific device to be logged in to the web server for intranet service, even for VPN service user